- prep time: 15 min
- servings: 4
- PointsPlus: 3 per serving
- 5oz arugula, about 8 cups, loosely packed
- 2 medium pink grapefruits, segmented, 2tbsp of juice reserved
- 1/2 small uncooked Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1oz parmesan cheese, thinly shaved
Place arugula in a large salad bowl; top with grapefruit and onion.
in a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and reserved grapefruit juice
when ready to serve, gently toss salad with dressing. sprinkle with cheese. Yields about 2 cups per serving.