Kristian uses this recipe for the dumplings in a chicken dumplings recipe.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup buttermilk or regular milk
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Use a fork to blend in the oil.
- Add buttermilk and stir until the dough comes together.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut dough into biscuits.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Taken from allrecipes.com http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/baking-powder-biscuits-ii/Detail.aspx