- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
Yield: about 2/3 cup
Good you sweat potato fries among other things.
|[[http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/steak-and-mushroom-pie-england-recipe/index.html||Recipe of food network as part of Steak and Mushroom Pie ]]|
Recipe from “New New Orleans Cooking”, by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch. Published by William and Morrow, 1993.