- Prep time - 15 min
- cook time - 22 min
- serves - 16 (frittatas)
- PointsPlus - 2 per frittata
- 4 sprays of cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh leafy baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, w/o oil, cut into chunks (or frozen, cooked artichoke hearts)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers (packed in water)
- 1/2 cup sliced uncooked scallions
- 1/4 cup low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat 2 8-cup muffin pans with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, egg whites, water, salt, and pepper until blended.
- Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, feta, roasted peppers, scallions, and cream cheese. mix well.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup egg mixture into each prepared muffin cup. Bake until just set, about 18-22 min.
- Cool in pans on a wire rack for about 5 min. Loosen muffins with rubber spatula.
- Yields one frittata per serving.