- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 cups cubed fruit
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Mix dry ingredients until well incorporated.
- Melt butter completely. Add to dry ingredients and mix until dough-like.
- In a 9”x13” glass pan, grease pan. Divide crisp topping into two halves.
- Press down one half of crisp topping until it coats all of the pan. Pack so that it makes a 1 piece layer.
- Add the fruit on top of the bottom crust.
- Take the remaining crisp and make a top crust over the fruit.
- Bake at 350 F for about 30 minutes or until the fruit is bubbly and the crisp topping is brown.
- For the fruit filling:
- Apple Crisp: slice 4 granny smith apples, coat with lemon juice, and add to pan.
- Berry Crisp: 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup raspberries, 1 cup blackberries mixed with sugar.
- Mango and Raspberry Crisp: 2 mangoes cubed, mixed in with 1 cup raspberries, lightly coat with sugar.