- Marinara meat sauce or other
- 2 lbs. ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1/2 lb. Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp parsley
- Prepare Pasta shells. Bring water to a boil then add pasta shells. Boil pasta for ~15 minutes.
- Prepare cheese filling. Beat eggs. Stir in cheeses. Mix in seasonings. (I used dill instead of parsley).
- After pasta shells are cooked. Remove, drain and let cool.
- When shells are cool enough to handle, stuff shells with cheese filling
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F
- In a large casserole dish, layer sauce, meat and pasta shells
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
Taken from cooks.com