- prep time: 10 minutes
- cook time: 0 minutes
- servings: 12 (2tbsp per serving)
- points: 1
- 1 1/4 cups canned artichoke hearts, without oil, drained and rinsed (about 5)
- 1 garlic cloves, quartered
- 1 1/4 cups packed basil
- 1/4 cups pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tbsp fresh ground Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp table salt - Ordered List Item
- Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade. Pulse a few times, then process until well chopped but coarsely grained.
- To refrigerate up to 2 days, spoon into a small bowl and press plastic wrap right up against the dip’s surface to minimize the dip turning down.
- Yields about 2 tbsp per servings